LEADERS 5 Program Manager
Leaders 5 Program Manager implements the entire LEADERS 5 program experience at each school. Leaders 5 Program Manager reports to the Program Director.
- Must embrace the mission of LEADERS 5 to connect churches to schools and their communities to mentor 5th graders to be leadership buddies to younger students at their school.
- Understands the value of service and is willing to do whatever it takes for the program to succeed and reach at risk children – helping shape them into future leaders.
- Organized and excels at executing processes and procedures and has a great attention to detail.
- Able to clearly describe the goals and supporting tasks that accomplish the mission of LEADERS 5 while speaking and writing.
- Able to demonstrate they are a leader who can support a Lead Volunteer and local team of volunteers at all schools across LEADERS 5 program.
- A self-starter, who can manage their tasks in a timely manner, given other obligations in their life, while delegating and overseeing responsibilities given to volunteers.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint. and MS Teams
- Help audit LEADERS 5 curriculum and activities. Implement changes as determined by program team.
- LEADERS 5 Program Manager will implement LEADERS 5 program by:
- Coordinate program details with the school’s K/1/2 grade teachers, 5th grade teachers and administrators.
- Screen, recruit, train and support all volunteers at each site including:
- Lead Volunteer
- Local church volunteer team
- Serve as the primary point of contact to our church partner and the school.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve all on-site challenges
- Be the face of LEADERS 5 in the school, with the church, and any other sponsoring organizations
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Submit monthly reports at Academy 4 staff meetings
- Be available on Fridays during the school year for Academy 4 programming to help with monitoring and oversight.
- Collect “Good News” Lead stories for LEADERS 5 and submit them to marketing and communications team.
Salary and Benefits
- 40 hours a week